Par Tommy Wonder
DVD en anglais.
The Incomparable Tommy Wonder filmed at the British Close-Up Magic Symposium
now on DVD !
Tommy Wonder was one of the world’s finest performers and magical thinkers,
and this video captures some of his best close-up work when he presented his
lecture at the British Close-Up Magic Symposium. Shot with two broadcast cameras.
A must for any magician!
Tommy performs and then explains in detail the following effects:
- Thanks to Paul Harris - Tommy’s handling of the classic Paul Harris
single torn and restored card in which the fourth piece appears to restore
- Lighter to Matchbox - One of the most visual table-hopping intro
tricks. A Bic lighter instantly changes to a box of matches!
- The Shrinking Box - Two versions of the shrinking card case. Very
practical construction, easy to use.
- Ambitious Card Routine - A clean and effective version leading to
Card to Box, in which the signed card ends up folded inside a miniature hinged
box on the table.
- 2-Second Card Fold - A detailed exposé of Tommy’s lightning quick
three-way card fold.
- Squeeze - the brilliant illusion of a full deck being visibly squeezed
into a tiny card box.
- Deck Switch - Psychologically strong and easy to do.
Tommy also provides advice on performing close-up magic. He shares his thoughts
on timing, misdirection,presentation and a whole host of other aspects of the
magical art - truly fascinating!
Running time : approximately 1h00.