Par Larry Jennings
DVD en anglais, durée : environ 2h00.
With this critically-acclaimed video, you'll learn methods which took thirty
years of practice to develop. Effects which rise to new levels of ingenuity
and deception. Effects which for years have baffled magicians and laymen alike.
Simple, yet highly-original plots; seemingly imposible card probelms solved
with elegant mechanics, seamless sleight-of-hand, and synthesized with naturalness
Best of all, you'll be in the audience as Larry devastates a crowd in the Close-Up
Gallery of The Magic Castle.
It's your chance to witness card work of legendary expertise, performed live
and under fire. Here then, is a performance for all time-and the diabolical
methods which made it all possible.
- Cannibal Kings The classic plot, with multiple vanish
- Sucker Punch A red herring throws them off until the
last possible moment.
- Oil & Water This time, the spectator helps mix the
- Card Up Spectator's Sleeve Unbelievable bar or walk-around
effect. Quick, invisible, direct.
- Tips on the Top-Card Cover Pass Distilled from decades
- Tips on The Gambler's Cop One of Larry's most deceptive
- Aces for Experts A new, seamless handling of Vernon's
- Outstanding Triumph A brilliant improvement that will
change this effect forever.
- Nothing Yet Aces Four randomly touched cards change to
Aces. Very magical.
- Twisting the Aces with a Twist More logical than ever,
with a beautiful clean-up.
- Flawed Transposition A one-at-a-time transposition, with
an unforgettable ending.
- LarRoy Reverse A collaboration with Roy Walton.
- Estimated Toss A great control. A killer finish.
- Deck to Pocket A clean and diabolical card to pocket.Guess
- Single Cup & Ball Start with nothing. End with nothing.
In-between, a classic.
- A Live Performance at The Magic Castle Arguably the best
lesson on the tape. Includes: Four Card Retention,Quadruple Coincidence, Open
Travellers, and Ladies' Looking Glass.